The administrator, that is, the entity deciding how your personal data will be used is IQ Solution Sp. z o.o. with an Office registered in Poznań at ul. Rubież 46, Budynek C4 / 91, 61-612 Poznań (hereinafter: “We” or “Company”).How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
Postal address: IQ Solution Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Rubież 46, building C4 / 91, 61-612 Poznań Contact number: +48 (61) 62 26 915Where did we get your data from?
You have sent your data via the contact form on the website: contact.What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Company?
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the submission of the application sent by you via the contact form. We need the information to contact you in order to answer your questions or to take other actions that you will ask for in relation to the matter that is being reported.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of the Company, which is:
- Marketing activities to you, including direct marketing of the Company’s own services. We may conduct these activities for the duration of your application. If you agreed to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, then we may process your data for marketing purposes for a longer period, until you withdraw your consent.
- Contacting you, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular if you have agreed to it – by e-mail or telephone.
- Debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending your statement via the form located on the website: privacy settings. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
We require that you provide the following personal information in order to be able to respond to your application:
- E-mail address
Providing the above data is voluntary but necessary so that we can respond to your request.What are your rights to the Company in terms of processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights resulting from the GDPR, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can use these powers:
- regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to a request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Company; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law;
- regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect – you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but you may need to defend or claim it; or you object to the processing of the data – pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
- in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.In what situations can you oppose to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Your personal data is not shared with other entities.How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the time necessary to complete the application sent by you. We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of your application or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first. However, if you consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, this means that we may store your data for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent.
In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which the Company is obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their compliance by public authorities.Do we pass your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
We do not forward your data to countries outside the European Economic Area.Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling).